NO BOOKS, NO BALL Basketball Camp is a program designed by Coach Mac for Youth Empowerment. Our non-profit organization is dedicated to presenting sports opportunities that are an integral part of each participant’s learning experience.
This is done with the belief that every child should be able to participate in the program of his/her choice regardless of race, religion, creed, sex, ability, or financial status. This spirit is fostered in an environment where everyone has a chance to play and learn, regardless of the skill level.
NO BOOKS, NO BALL Basketball Camp’s long-term goal is to give its participants positive life-long memories of their youth sports experience.
The NO BOOKS, NO BALL Basketball Camp experience is designed to offer the following to each participant:
• Recreation through participation in organized team sports and individual skills
• Opportunity to learn the fundamentals of basketball
• Teamwork, sportsmanship, fair play and overall positive outlook
• Opportunity to meet and interact with professional athletes
• 7:1 camper to coach ratio
• Individual and team contests
• Outstanding coaching staff
• NO BOOKS, NO BALL Basketball camp jersey
• Sibling & Team discounts
• Special Head Coaching Seminar
• Fancy Dribbling Seminar
• Life Skills and Future Leaders workshops
• Special industry professional guest lecturers and speakers
2 Part Interview with NFL Stars Marshawn Lynch and Josh Johnson
[vsw id=”Vu3QBK77u4w” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
[vsw id=”BSM7xJMGuh” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]